1. You can Buy a Ticket in advance or on the night of the concert (when you will immediately be able to access the broadcast). You will receive an email with a password which you can use for accessing the concert as well as the "ON DEMAND" recording of the show which will be available for six days after the show has finished.
2. (SECURITY) If you change devices or location you may be asked to enter a security code(which will be immediatly sent to the email you used to buy the ticket.
3. The ON DEMAND recording will be available for 6 days only after the performance. - If you have bought a ticket and can't watch the concert live you can use your password to watch it "ON DEMAND".
4. You can pay for the ticket using a PayPal account or your debit or credit card (just click on the blue ticket to begin) you can also pay with your credit card with STRIPE.
5. This will not be available on YouTube so if you want to watch on a smart tv you will have to organise another method (There are lots of alternative ways). HDMI cable,Apple TV, Internet browser on your smart TV. etc.
The Story of the Live Concerts
Welcome to our ticketed Special Live Concerts! We had the first broadcast of our wee concerts on March 21st when lock-down (due to the Covid 19 epidemic ) began for us in Scotland. We broadcast free concerts every second night for 30 concerts, then twice a week til concert Live 40…and since then weekly.There have been over a million and a half views of those concerts via Facebook, Vimeo and YouTube from many different counties and we know from messages and emails that Dougie’s music and stories are still really helping so many cope with the unusual, challenging and sometimes frightening times. It’s unlikely that touring and live concerts will be happening at all in 2020 and we’d like to develop further the great weekly connection we’ve made with our global audience. A ticketed concert on the first Saturday of the month will help us to continue sharing the music. Dougie MacLean One of Scotland's finest singer-songwriters is Dougie internationally renowned for his song 'Caledonia', music for 'Last of the Mohicans' (The Gael) and his inspired performances. He has received two prestigious Tartan Clef Awards, a place in the Scottish Music Hall of Fame, a Lifetime Achievement Award from BBC Radio 2 Folk Awards and an OBE! “ …a musical hero” (Wall Street Journal